Just-Chlor – Chlorinators
How does it work?
Just-Chlor needs only 0.5% (5000 PPM) salt to produce sodium hypochlorite through an electrolytic process. Salt levels are only +/- 12% of sea water. When your pool pump is running, water passes over the electrolytic cell and produces chlorine, which is pumped back into the pool.
Swimming in a pool treated with Just-Chlor is like swimming in a giant teardrop!
- You no longer have to store dangerous chemicals.
- No gas is generated when water flow stops (automatic cut out).
- Economical: Just-Chlor will save you a fortune in chlorine costs.
- Healthy: Many skin irritations are eliminated.
- No unpleasant chlorine odours or eye irritations.
- Automatic: Just-Chlor is designed to automatically produce the required level of chlorine in your pool all year round running in conjunction with your filter.
- Maintaining the correct salt level is made simple with the built-in Salt Monitor, indicating when salt should be added to the pool.
- Keep your pH between 7.2 and 7.4 and Just-Chlor will do the rest.
- You can now go on holiday and not worry about your pool going green.
- The cell is easily cleaned and its transparent shell allows you to check whether it is working effectively or requires cleaning.
For more information go to Justchlor